Cooperation and networking
Who supports us? Who do we work with?
Our work is sustained by full-time female staff and our active association members. We are supported by many other campaigners, institutions, organisations and businesses. Their contributions mean that
- we can develop professionally and personally,
- we can interact with other experts at regional, state, national and international level,
- we can provide up-to-date information for those who come to us for help and
- our work can be funded.
We are involved in a wide range of activities on several levels, e.g.:
- In the working group Heidelberger Frauenverbände und -gruppen (working group of women's associations and groups).
- We are part of the HIM (Heidelberger Interventionsmodell gegen Gewalt), an intervention model in which the youth welfare office, advice centres and support services network closely together in the event of violence in relationships.
- In the Landesarbeitsgemeinschaft Autonomer Frauenhäuser Baden-Württemberg (state wide working group of autonomous women's refuges). These networking activities have enabled us to make a substantial contribution to the Landesaktionsplans gegen Gewalt an Frauen (the state action plan for combating violence against women), and we are represented on the advisory board for the implementation of the state action plan, which is based at the Ministry of Social Affairs and Integration of the state of Baden-Württemberg.
- We are also affiliated with the national Zentralen Informationsstelle Autonomer Frauenhäuser (ZIF), the central information office for autonomous women's refuges.
- Our advice centre is a member of the Bundesverband Frauenberatungsstellen und Frauennotrufe Frauen gegen Gewalt e.V., the federal association of women's advice centres and women's emergency call centres, and the Landesnetzwerk der Frauenberatungsstellen Baden- Württemberg, the state network of women's advice centres.
The Intervention Centre for Women and Children is the point of contact for acute problems. In an emergency please contact
The Courage Women's Advice Centre will provide advice if you are a conflict situation and need support.
The Autonomous Women's refuge offers you and your children protection from a violent partner. You can sort out your life here.